Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Inbreds - Hilario


Label: Pf Records (Kingston Ontario)
Year: 1992

Don't let the age of this album turn you off! It's probably my favourite indie album of all time and these guys are from Kingston Ontario! I was sixteen when I came across this album (their first one) and I have listened to it ever since! It's basically two guys on drums and bass and it will blow your indie socks off. Serious. Every time I listen to the album I'm left feeling happy, sad, and nostalgic all at once. It's just one of those things that lasts through the ages! I have more of them so if anyone like it and want more let me know in the comments! Oh yeah, and these guys supposedly show up on occasion to play music festivals on the East coast! Neato. Right old and right raw.

Download: 320k (big up phattymusic.wordpress.com!)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2gtw3qk2ivj/THE INBREDS.zip



No comments:

Post a Comment