Monday, July 27, 2009

Fruit Bats - The Ruminant Band

Year: 2009
Label: Sub Pop

I haven't had time to read up on these guys, but it's so good who cares about their bio... This is their second full length album and I'm listenin' to it tons. It's really great and really fun and totally right raw, dude. This music is awesome in the car (you will be singin along) or at home after a long day at the office with a cold one in hand. i find it to have a bit of a Connor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band vibe but with a quirky twist that I attribute to the lead singers voice. I like it. I like it a lot, so get it and sit down and enjoy! Bye for now have a good day and until next time!

Download: 320k
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzdx1zvzdom/FRUIT BATS.zip

1 comment:

  1. Love it Nicks, who cares about there Bio, sometimes its just a load of rubbish. This Disc is great, I almost want to get out my tape deck and tape it.

    Cheers

    LG

    ReplyDelete