Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cursive - Domestica

Year: 2000
Label: Saddle Creek

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. Today for me is Cursive day! They mean a lot to me and I think this album represents the band best. They originally formed in 1995 in Nebraska, and in 2000 released this concept album Domestica. My friend Geoff got me onto them a long time ago (if your out there, big ups to you buddy!). They really are great, and take a distinct and heavier approach to indie rock. Their most recent album Mama, I'm Swollen came out this year and it is also great. So go out and buy it if you like this! I think you will.

P.S. They are playing the Horseshoe in Toronto August 1st so let's go and have some beers!
P.P.S Thanks to everyone who is enjoying the mixtape! The next one will be up soon!

Download: vbr
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jnmj50mmajj/Cursive - Domestica.zip


No comments:

Post a Comment