Friday, July 31, 2009

Akira Kiteshi - Live Germany July 2009

WARNING!!!!! - This Mix May Hurt You! Badly.
Straight outta Scotland comes Akira Kiteshi with this absolutely roughneck mix. This shit just totally upped the bass ante for me and I'm sure it will for you too. Even for my pal over at phatty music. I pissed my pants twenty minutes in.... Serious... Goose eggs on the forehead style. Don't fuck around, grab this mix, a giant fuckin speaker and go bang your head! Best shit I ever heard and trust, I've heard lots. If I calm down tomorrow I got some great indie albums to post, but not till tomorrow!

Don't forget about Flukes mixes down the page, he's got Akira Kiteshi on the tracklist.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!, son.
Download: 320k I think

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzrzyanmdgd/AKIRA-KITESHI-DUBSTEP-MIX-GERMANY.mp3


No comments:

Post a Comment