Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Julian Plenti Is... Skyscraper

Year: 2009
Label: Matador

I keep coming back to this one. It's Paul Banks' (Interpol) first solo album. It's eerie and a little on the dark side and its unmistakably Interpol. I really like it and that is why you find it here. Please leave a comment . I wanna know what other people are into! What do you wanna hear? How's the weather where you are today? Whats your favourite colour? Ha Ha I'm listening to this album right now and it's right raw. So good.

Download: 320k

2 comments:

  1. Nice album - I've spun it a few times. Wish Interpol's last one had been this good. The weather here is shitty, muggy, and rainy. Listening to the new Fuck Buttons album now. Thanks for your website. Any more Sun Kil Moon? Never heard much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it, and i would agree with you. sorry about the weather. here (ontario) its shitty and rainy, but cold instead of muggy ha ha thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete