Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bombay Bicycle Club - I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose

Year: 2009
Label: Sire?

Love the album art on this one! First album for this British indie band! I was kind of put off of the British indie scene for a while, but then this came out... And they totally redeemed themselves! Big up Dumb and Dumber. So this ones great. Nice and catchy with a bit of an edgier heavier than indie feel. So this is it for today! I'm off to the dark side now. Don't forget to love music and make it mean something to you and stay right raw!

Download: 320K
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nitaxnmthez/bombay bicycle club I HAD THE BLUES BUT I SHOOK THEM LOOSE-2009-Sire.zip

1 comment:

  1. Any way you could re-up this? Sounds quite interesting and I'm impressed with the stuff you've put up. I just found your blog today, and it's right up my alley. Many Thanks!!

    Also, the 11th track from the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes album Up From Below wouldn't work? I would love to get that track as well, but I may be able to find it elsewhere and/or purchase it.

    ReplyDelete